Tamarind Chicken Wings
This recipe is a very simple chicken wing recipe, that gets its base from tamarind chutney found in most of the stores. The sweet and tangy base is further sparked up with cayenne and ginger. This recipe can also be done on the grill if desired.
- Whole Chicken Wings 18
- Soy Sauce 2 TBS
- Paprika Powder 1 TSP
- Garlic Powder 1 TSP
- Onion 1 (For Onion Powder)
- Black Pepper Powder 1 TSP
- Cooking Oil (As Needed)
- Tamarind Pulp 1 Cup
- Hot Water 1 Cup
- Lemon Zest 2 TSP
- Ginger (Grated) 3 TSP
- Salt 1 TSP
- Honey ¼ cup
- Brown Sugar ¼ cup
- Garlic 1 clove (Chopped)
- First of all, Add Chicken Wings in a Bowl.
- Then Add Soy Sauce, Paprika Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper Powder.
- Then add Cooking Oil and marinate for 24-26 Minutes.
- In a pan, add cooking oil, then marinated for 24-26 minutes.
- In a pan, Add Cooking Oil, marinated wings and fry until it turned into golden brown.
- Then add Tamarind Pulp, hot water, Garlic, Brown Sugar, Salt, Lemon Zest (2 Lemons) Honey in a pan. Then add marinated Chicken Wings and cook for 5 Minutes.
- Garnish with the help of White Sesame. Enjoy!