Strawberry Cheese Cake
One of the favorites that I have shared is our Easy Strawberry Pie. These Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are so super simple too. Since there is little prep, it is perfect when you need a dessert for picnics, BBQ’s, and Valentine’s special. Try this super easy dessert and make your Valentine special.
• Graham Crackers 1 packet
• Melted Butter 1/2 cup
• Sugar (1/2 + 1/2) 1 cup
• Cream Cheese 16 oz softened cream
• Whipped Topping 8 oz(Cool Whip)
• Vanilla 2 TSP
• Strawberry Pie Filling (or any flavor you choose) 2 can , Strawberry for garnished
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Grease 13×9 baking dish.
3. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/2 cup sugar until blended.
4. Press mixture into prepared dish firmly to form the crust.
5. Bake 10 minutes until edges are browned
6. Allow to completely cool.
7. Beat together cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until blended and creamy.
8. Fold in whipped topping until combined.
9. Spread mixture into cooled crust. Chill in freezer or refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
10. Spoon/spread strawberry topping on top of cream cheese layer.
11. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!