Special Beef Fried
Beef fried is definitely one of our favorite items on your average Chinese takeout menu. Find out how to make an easy & better beef fried at home!
- Beef boneless undercut ½ kg
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Red chili powder 1 TBS or to taste
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Raw papaya paste 1 TBS
- Ginger garlic paste 2 TBS
- Water 2-3 Cups
- Oil ¼ Cup
- Black pepper crushed ½ tsp
- Fresh coriander chopped 2 TBS
- Green chili chopped 1-2
- Lemon juice 2 TBS
- In the wok, add beef boneless undercut, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, raw papaya paste and ginger garlic paste, mix well & marinate for 1 hour.
- In marinated beef, add water and bring it to boil, cover & cook on low flame until meat is done
- (Approx. 45 minutes).
- Add oil, mix well and cook until oil separates.
- Add black pepper crushed and mix well.
- Add fresh coriander, green chili and lemon juice, cover & simmer for 2 minutes.
- Severed hot with white rice and naan. Enjoy!
You may also be interested in: