Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. With our easy, delicious recipe, you’ll have soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies to serve and enjoy in no time. My kids all time most favorite homemade soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies.
- Brown sugar 2/3 Cup
- All-purpose flour 1 & ½ Cups
- Baking powder 1 Tsp
- Butter 125 grams
- Caster sugar 1/3 Cup
- Egg 1
- Chocolate chips ½ Cup
- In the grinder, add brown sugar and coarsely grind it & set aside.
- In bowl, place sifter, add all-purpose flour and baking powder and sift together, mix well and set aside.
- In mixer machine, add butter, caster sugar, ground brown sugar and beat until well combined.
- Add egg and beat again.
- During mixing, gradually add dry ingredients and beat well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well with the help of the spatula.
- Cover and rest it for 20-25 minutes in refrigerating or10 minutes in the freezer.
- Grease baking tray with oil, take a mixture and make a ball, place it on the baking tray and lightly press it and add chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150 C for 20-25 minutes. Served Enjoy!
You can keep the uncooked dough in a sealed container in the fridge for up to two weeks. Simply take some out, dollop on a lined baking tray and allow to come up to room temperature for 5 minutes before baking.