This one spicy and simple to make recipe is one of the easiest recipe to be tried during this Ramadan at the time of Iftar as well. Samosa Chaat Recipe is a simple recipe that is made with the help of a Samosa mashed in a bowl and mixed with yogurt, chutney basic ingredients to make this mouthwatering and tasty dish as an instant snack or an appetizer for you that you can eat at any time of the day.
- Samosa (Fried) 1
- Boiled Chickpeas 1/4 cup
- Onions (Chopped) 2 Tbsp
- Tomatoes (diced/cube cutting form) 2 Tbsp
- Nestle Milk Pack Yogurt 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves (fresh & chopped) 2 Tbsp
- Green Chutney 1 Tbsp
- Sweet Tamarind Chutney 1 Tbsp
- Chaat Masala (As needed for the taste)
- For making samosa Chat, first of all fry some samosa’s.
- Mash one samosa in a bowl (you can increase the quantity of samosa’s according to your requirements).
- Then add boiled Chickpeas, Onions, Tomatoes, Nestle Milk Pack Yogurt, Coriander leaves, Green chutney, Sweet Tamarind Chutney, Chaat Masala.
- Mix and serve.