Mix Fruit Salad
Make a weeknight meal special and drizzle a simple syrup over a bowl of mixed fruit for a light dessert. Easy fruit salad recipe for birthday parties and family gatherings. Fruit salad is a delicious desert that you can make in less than 15 to 20 mints.
- Green grapes, 1 cup seedless
- Red grapes, 1 cup seedless
- Blueberries 1 cup
- Blackberries 1 cup
- Strawberries 2 cup (cut in cubes)
- Granulated sugar 2 TBS
- White Grape Juice 1/2 cup
- Combine all fruit in a large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle sugar on top and gently stir in the white grapes juice
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Serve cold. Enjoy!
You may also be interested in: