Iced Caramel Mocha Latte
Coffee + chocolate = mocha. And then you go and throw caramel into the mix and well, who wouldn’t think this was the greatest caffeine pick-me-up of all time. Here is the simple easy recipe for Ice Caramel Mocha Latte.
- Coffee 8 ounces (prepared)
- Hot Chocolate 2 TBS
- Caramel Ice-cream 1 TBS (for topping)
- Milk ¼ cup
- Coffee cube (optional)
- Whipped cream and caramel to garnish (optional)
- Wisk together coffee, hot chocolate, milk, and caramel.
- Pour ice cubes or coffee cubes.
- Garnish with whipped cream and extra caramel, if desired. Enjoy!