Honey Chicken Drumsticks
Fried Chicken legs are served as a great appetizer and fast food item all over the world. Here is the crispy and crumbly Honey Chicken Drumsticks recipe.
• Chicken Legs 6 to 8
• Vinegar 1/2 cup
• Salt as per taste
• White Pepper Powder 1 TBS
• Lemon Juice 2 TBS
• Ginger Garlic Paste 1 TBS
• Mustard Paste 1 TBS
• Chili Sauce 1 TBS
• Cumin Powder 1 TBS
• Oregano 1 TSP
• Flour 3 TBS
• Corn Flour 2 TBS
• Egg 1
• Turmeric 1 TSP
• Cooking Oil for fry
• Butter 100 Grams
• Cloves Garlic 3 (finely chopped)
• Green Chili 2 (finely chopped)
• Honey 4 TBS
• Soy Sauce 1 TBS
1. In a bowl, add chicken legs and place cuts on them.
2. In a plastic bag, add chicken legs, ginger garlic paste (1 tbsp), vinegar and mix it, then keep in the refrigerator for an hour.
3. Now wash chicken legs with cold water.
4. Now, in a bowl, add salt, white pepper powder, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste (1 tbsp), mustard paste, chili sauce, cumin powder, oregano, flour, corn flour, egg, turmeric, soy sauce and mix them, then keep in the refrigerator for an hour.
5. In a pan, add cooking oil and fry chicken legs until golden brown.
6. Now, in a pan, add butter, garlic, green chili, fried chicken legs, honey, soy sauce and mix them.
7. Your Tasty Honey Chicken Drumsticks now ready to serve. Enjoy!
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes