Healthy Hot Chocolate Drink
How to make the best homemade Healthy Hot Chocolate Drink. This method gives you creamy, rich and smooth chocolate drink. It’s getting cold, must try hot chocolate…
- Milk 3 cups
- Cream ½ cup
- Cinnamon powder ½ tsp (optional)
- Instant coffee ½ tsp (optional)
- Chocolate chips ¾ cup
- In a saucepan, add milk and cream.
- Add Cinnamon powder and instant coffee, mix well to combine and bring it to boiling point (don’t let it boil).
- Turn off the heat and add chocolate chips and leave for 1 minute.
- Whisk well until chocolate melts.
- Bring back on the heat for 1-2 minutes until its hot.
- Pour into a glass or cup and serve with whip cream and chocolate chips. Enjoy!