Gram Flour Sweet (Laddoo)
Laddoo is sweet which is part of Asian cuisine. It is normally made on a festival and cold days of winters. There are a lot of type of laddoo like gram flour, suji laddoo and so on… A nice twist on this sweet is one made of Condensed milk. And believe me, if you try this one you will definitely going to get addicted to this wonderful laddoos. It is also very simple to make with just 4-5 ingredients and without much hassle. Here the recipe.
- Chickpeas flour 1 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk 3/4 cup
- Powdered sugar 3 TBS
- Pure ghee, Melted butter 4 TBS
- Cardamom powder 1/4 TSP
- Almond and Pistachios
- Heat pure ghee in a heavy pan.
- Add the chickpeas flour and mix.
- Keep on stirring and roast for 10 minutes on low flame, till a nice aroma coming out of it.
- Add cardamom powder, condensed milk and mix well.
- Keep stirring for a couple of minutes or until it a forms thick mixture.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- When it is still warm add the powder sugar, knee until the soft and combined.
- Take a small amount of mixture in between your palms and roll down into a golf sized ball. Make a small hole and insert an almond and again roll the laddoos into a smooth ball.
- Garnished and serve it. Enjoy!