Frozen Banana Bounty Bites
These Frozen Banana Bounty Bites = melt in your mouth deliciousness.
No seriously, these things melt fast. BUT…something tells me that you won’t have a problem gobbling these down, pronto.
- Bananas 2
- Chocolate chips 1 cup
- Almond milk ½ cup (unsweetened)
- Coconuts flakes ½ cup
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the chocolate chips and microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted. Stir in the almond milk until you achieve a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Line a mini cupcake pan with 18 liners and evenly distribute 1/2 the chocolate mixture into the liners. Freeze for approx 20 minutes or until solid.
- While the chocolate cups are freezing, add the bananas to another bowl and mash – stir in the coconut flakes and spoon approx 1 tsp on top of the frozen cups. Return to the freezer for an additional 10 minutes to allow the coconut-banana mixture to solidify.
- Finally, pour the remaining 1/2 of the chocolate mixture on top of the frozen banana filling and freeze until solid. Enjoy!
Cups must be stored in the freezer until ready to eat. These cups will melt in the refrigerator.