This is the mouthwatering and mood lifting term. Make one of the most popular appetizers, the Dynamite Chicken, and enjoy its delicious taste with your family. About Dynamite Chicken Fried spice-coated pieces of chicken served in a bed of sugary, spicy and fresh flavored sauce.
- Chicken boneless cubes ½ kg
- Soy sauce 1 TBS
- Paprika powder 1 TBS
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Dried oregano 2 tsp
- Garlic powder 1 Tsp
- Corn flour ½
- Wheat flour ½ Cup
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp or to taste
- Salt ½ tsp or to taste
- Eggs 2
- Oil for frying
- Chili sauce 4 TBS
- Mayonnaise ¾ Cup
- Tomato ketchup 2-3 TBS
- Honey 1 Tsp
- Garlic powder ½ tsp
- Paprika powder ½ tsp
- Green onion
- Cut dry chicken boneless cubes with kitchen towel or paper.
- In chicken boneless cubes, add soy sauce, paprika powder, salt, dried oregano and garlic powder, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In the bowl, add corn flour, wheat flour, black pepper powder and salt, mix well & set aside.
- In the bowl, add eggs, whisk well & set aside.
- Now coat marinated chicken cubes in dry flour mixture then dip into beaten egg and again coat in dry flour mixture.
- In wok, heat oil and fry until golden brown & set aside.
- In the bowl, add chili sauce, mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, honey, garlic powder, paprika powder and mix well.
- In a prepared sauce, add cooked chicken and coat well.
- Sprinkle green onion leaves & serve. Enjoy!