Delicious Pepsi Pudding
This delicious Pepsi Pudding is everything you dream of— Creamy , rich, sweet, it’s got loads of Pepsi/caramel goodness and it will blow your mind. It’s ridiculously simple, you just have to keep layering and layering. And takes about 20 minutes to make. That’s almost a joke….but it isn’t.
- Pepsi 1 can
- Fresh cream Thick 200 g
- Cream cheese 108 g (kiri)
- Caramel (1 packet)
- Pound cake 100 grams
- Milk 3 TBS
- Condensed milk 1(small can)
- Chocolate chip for garnish
- In rectangular dish put a cake pieces and set out your first layer. Drizzle some milk onto the cake keep an easy hand, you want soft but not a sad, soggy mess.lso
- In a mixer put fresh cream, condensed milk and cream cheese mix well. Then layer of this mixture and put this dish in freezer for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Put a pan in medium low heat. Bring 1 can of Pepsi to almost boiling point in a large saucepan. Stir in the caramel mix and boil gently for two to 5 minutes, stirring continuously. Take a pan off the stove and let it cool down for about 20mints. Take a dish out from freezer and slowly slowly with the help of spoon spread all Pepsi caramel in it. Chill in the refrigerator for a few hours, then have it.
- The colder it is, the more delicious it becomes. Before severing garnish with chocolate chips and nuts totally your choices. Enjoy!
You may also be interested in: