Corn Cheese Toast
Corn Cheese Toast is very easy to prepare breakfast or snack recipe. Corn and cheese are two food items which go very well together, and to that, if you add chilies, the combination is just mind-blowing. Here the recipe
- Bread Slices: 7
- Onion: 1 medium finely chopped
- Cheddar Cheese 2 cups grated
- Sweet Corn 1 cup boiled
- Green Chilies 3 finely chopped
- Coriander 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Pepper 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above except the bread slices. Divide into 7 portions.
- Toast the bread slices on one side in a flat frying pan.
- Spread one portion of cheese mixture on the non-toasted side of one bread slice. Repeat for other slices.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grill the bread slices in the oven till cheese is completely melted and starts turning brown.Cut diagonally into two pieces.Serve with ketchup. I personally prefer it as it is without any sauce. Enjoy!