Chili Chicken Dry
Chili Chicken Recipe is an Indo-Chinese recipe, popularly served as a starter dish at restaurants! Guys this is one of those recipes that is made so often now that we are in chili chicken heaven! If you try it out, don’t forget to tell me all …here the delicious recipe.
- Chicken boneless (cube cutting) 500g
- Salt as per taste
- Lemon Juice 1 ½ tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Flour 1 tbsp
- Corn Flour 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 Tsp
- Soy Sauce 2 tbsp
- Egg 1 piece
- Cooking Oil 3 tbsp
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Onion (large cube cutting) half
- Green Capsicum (large cube cutting) half
- Tomato (large cube cutting) half
- Yellow Capsicum (large cube cutting) half
- Chili Sauce 1 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Chicken Powder 1 Tsp
- Sugar 1 Tsp
- Green Onion for garnishing
- In a bowl, add chicken, salt, lemon juice, ginger & garlic paste, flour, corn flour, black pepper powder, soy sauce, egg and mix it well. Now keep in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes
- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil and deep fry the marinated chicken until golden brown.
- In a cooking pot, add cooking oil, garlic and fry it until light brown.
- After that add, onion, yellow capsicum, green capsicum, tomato and cook for a while.
- Now add, fried chicken, chili sauce, soy sauce 1 tbsp, tomato ketchup, chicken powder, sugar and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use green onion for garnishing.
- Serve with boil rice. Enjoy!