Chicken Shami Kabab
A quick, easy and delicious Chicken Shami Kabab recipe for your pre-Ramzan preparation. I make this recipe in my mom style ingredients are so simple. You eat this delicious and mouth-watering kabab in Sehri time with paratha and tea. Here we go tell u the ingredients and method.
Preparation time: 15mins
- Split Bengal gram(channa ki daal) 250 grams
- Chicken boneless(cubes) half kg
- Button red chili (Lal Mirch sabut) 8 to 10
- Ginger Garlic paste 1 & 1\2 TBS
- Salt to taste
- Coriander seeds roasted & crushed(dhania) 1TBS
- Cumin seeds roasted & crushed(zeera) 1 TBS
- Coriander leaves (hara dhania) 1 by 4 cup
- Mints leaves 1 by 4 cup
- Green chilies 2 to 3
- Whole spices powder(gram masala) 1 TBS
- Yogurt 1 TBS
- Egg 1
- Oil for frying
- Split Bengal gram soak in water for one hour. Then put 2 to 3 water cups in the pot and add split Bengal gram over medium heat, bring it boil for 10 to 15 mins.
- Add chicken, salt, button red chili, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste mix well all things and cover the and cooked for 10mins. When gram and chicken are the soft cook on high flame and dry all water. Set aside let it cool.
- In chopper put coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilies chop after this put chicken mixture, yogurt, whole spices powder, egg and grind until well combined.
- Make 15 to 18 Shami Kababs and can be stored for one month in the freezer.
- Heat pan on medium flame put some oil and fry the Shami kabab until golden brown.
Serve these mouth-watering chicken Shami kabab with your favorite chatni and partha enjoy the Sheri.. Enjoy!
You may also be interested in: