Chicken Seekh Kebab with Cheese
Easy Chicken Seekh Kebab with cheese is a family-friendly recipe that can be made ahead of time and enjoyed with rice, with salad or as a wrap.
- Chicken cubes ½ kg
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 TBS
- Onion (fried) 2 to 3 TBS
- Salt 1 TBS
- Coriander seed (roasted and crushed) ½ TBS
- Cumin (roasted and crushed) ½ TBS
- Red chili powder ½ TBS
- Turmeric ½ TBS
- Whole spices powder ½ TBS
- Chickpeas powder (roasted ) 1 to 2 TBS
- Green coriander leaves chopped 2 TB
- Cheddar cheese grated 4 TBS
- Oil 2 TBS
- In chopper add chicken, fried onion, ginger garlic paste, green coriander leave, all spices, and chop until well
- Add cheddar cheese, mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Grease your hands with oil, take a mixture and make kebabs on metal skewers.
- In frying pan, add oil and fry on low flame until well cooked.
- To store: half cook seekh kebabs & freeze (up to 1 month).
- Chicken seekh kebab with cheese is ready, serve with chutney or ketchup. Enjoy!
You may also be interested in: