Chicken & Egg Korma
A very tasty, and mouthwatering Chicken and egg korma, I love the creamy taste the gravy has and how rich the dish looks, it seems like the chicken has been slow cooked in cream and yogurt. Some say it’s a forbidden territory if you are watching your weight but kids love it.
- Oil 3-4 TBS
- Ginger garlic ½ TBS
- Green chili paste 4-6
- Chicken ½ kg
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Yogurt 3/4 cup
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Coriander 1 Tsp
- Ginger (julienne cut)
- whole spices powder½ tsp
- Tetra pack cream 4 TBS
- Green chili 2-3
- Lemon juice 1 TBS
- Heat oil in a wok, add chicken and fry until it turns golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, and salt.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes on medium flame.
- In the bowl, add yogurt, black pepper, roasted and crushed cumin and coriander crushed and mix well.
- Add yogurt to chicken and mix well.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes or until yogurt water dries out and chicken is tender.
- You can add 1-2 TBS water if required.
- Add ginger (julienne cut), garam masala lemon juice, and Tetra pack cream 4- cook for few minutes.
- White chicken korma is ready to serve with roti, chapati or naan.