Chicken Cheese Ball
Keep your eyes on the ball with these Chicken Cheese Ball. They are very simple and easy to make recipe. The bite-size chicken cheese balls are loaded with flavor, and easy to eat. You just need one hour to prepare stuff because the chicken and potato need to cook, the rest like gliding through air…
Prep Time: 40 min
Cook Time: 20min
Total Time: 60 min
- Potato (boil and mashed 4 medium sizes)
- Chicken Breast (600 grams boiled boneless and skinless)
- Mozzarella Cheese (1.5 cups shredded)
- Cheddar Cheese (3 by 4 cup grated)
- Spring Onion (chopped one cup)
- Table Salt (1.5 tsp)
- Chinese Salt (1.5 tsp)
- Red Chili (up to your taste)
- Egg (2 beat well)
- Bread Crumbs
- 1. Boil 4 medium size it takes time around 15 to 20 minutes… Check your potatoes with help of fork if soft then take a side and mash it.
- Boil 600-gram chicken breast it takes time around 20 to 30 minutes. Let it cool them and then shred it
- Chop green onion very finely.
- 4.In one big bowl put all things together mashed potato, shred chicken, chop onion and all spices red chili, Chinese salt and regular salt.
- Mix all it up really nicely and properly. Your dough is ready.
- Roll up into small tightly balls.
- Beat egg in one bowl and another put breadcrumbs (if u like then add one teaspoon black pepper and pinch salt in breadcrumbs give u more taste)
- First, roll these Chicken Cheese Balls one by one in egg and then crumbs set aside.
- 9. In medium heat hot your frying oil when oil is ready to put 3 to 4 balls in pan. Gently turn each ball over after 1 minute to fry another side carefully. When they have lightly browned, pull them out and you are done.
Mouthwatering Chicken Cheese Ball ready and serve it with sauce which u like.
You may also be interested in: