Chicken and Cheese Bread Roll
Chicken and Cheese Bread Rolls! Delicious, Easy and Very Tasty! Let’s start the recipe.
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Butter 50 gram
- Onion 1(medium chopped)
- Ginger & garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Green chilies chopped (to taste)
- Salt to taste
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper ½ teaspoon
- Sweet corn 80 grams
- Red chili flakes (to taste)
- Soft cream cheese 300 gram
- Loaf bread 2
- Capsicum ½ cup chopped
- Fresh green coriander
- Egg 2
- Corn flour 2 TBS
- Oil for fry
- Heat a pan put butter, add onion sauté, then add chicken mince and put ginger garlic paste, green chilies paste, salt, black pepper, cumin powder, red chili flakes, boil corn, green coriander, and capsicum mix all things well in medium flame until chicken tender and complete dry set aside.
- Add soft cream cheese to the chicken mixture.
- Trim the edge of the bread. Make a slightly thin paste of flour using water as needed. Toast the bread lightly until they turn a bit dry, make sure they do not turn hard.
- Making Bread Roll Recipe Begins to roll the bread slices to flatten them. Smear the flour mixture around the edges of the bread. Place one ball towards an end and begin to roll. Stick the edges together and seal the inner filling. First dip roll in egg and then breadcrumbs set aside.
Heat only a few tbsp oil at one time, fry in the batches until golden. You can also pan fry them Serve the bread roll with sauce or green chutney