Chicken Achari Boneless handi
Chicken achari boneless handi is a mouth watering recipe with a blend of aromatic spices. So, this recipe prepared using the spices which are used in the pickle. Achari Chicken an extremely flavorful recipe. You can have this spicy and delicious dish for your parties or if you are expecting some special guests. This unique chicken recipe will be a sure hit.
- Salt 1 & 1\2 TSP
- Red chili powder 1\2 TSP
- Fennel seeds(saunf) crushed 1\2 TSP
- Chili flakes(lal mirch kutti hui) 1 TSP
- Fenugreek seeds(methi dana) 1\2 TSP
- Turmeric (haldee) 1 TSP
- Whole spices powder(gram masala) 1\2 TSP
- Coriander seeds(dhania crushed) 1\2 TSP
- Nigella seeds(kalonji) crushed 1\2 TSP
- Cumin seeds(zeera) crushed 1\2 TSP
- Lemon juice 1 TSP
- Yogurt 1 a half cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 & 1\2 TSP
- Chicken boneless 1 kg
- Green chilies 4 to 5
- Oil half cup
- Tomato grinded large 2
- Dry roast all the spices for about 2 to3 minutes on medium flame. Let it cool and then grind.
- Marinate chicken in achari masala, lemon juice, yogurt and ginger garlic paste for 2 hours.
- Slit and deseeds green chilies. 1 table spoon achari masala mix in lemon juice and fill in green chilies. Set aside.
- Heat oil in the pan and add grinded tomato fry on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes and then add marinated chicken, cook until chicken is tender.
- After this masala filled green chilies place in chicken, cover and cook for 4 to 5 min in low heat.
Chicken achari boneless handi is ready to be served. Enjoy this spicy mutton recipe with roti or rice. Enjoy!
You may also be interested in: