Cheesy Melting Sandwich
A cheese sandwich is a basic sandwich generally made with one or more varieties of cheese on any sort of bread, such as flatbread or wheat bread, that may include spreads such as butter or mayonnaise. Simple and quick vegetable cheese sandwich recipe to make under 15 mins.
- Bread Slices- 5-6
- Cheese slice (you can also use Grated cheese)
- Potato or chicken mice- 2 tbsp (boiled & mashed)
- Chopped Onions- 2 tbsp
- Chopped Capsicum- 2 tbsp
- Chopped Tomato- 2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies- 1-2
- Chopped Green Coriander
- Salt to taste Black pepper powder- 1\4 tbsp
- Butter- to cook sandwich
- Green chutney (optional)
- Ketchup, Chili garlic sauce to taste
- In a bowl add 2 TBS potato (chicken mice), chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped capsicum, chopped green chilies, coriander, salt, black pepper, and chat masala mix it well set aside.
- Take one bread slice and spread green chutney, butter and one cheese slice then put one more slice in top spread green chutney, butter, and one cheese slice. Again put one more slice spread cheese and dried parsley.
- Heat, grease a pan, put a sandwich cover and cook on low flame for 3 minutes.
- Cut into two equal triangles, grate some processed cheese and sprinkle some chaat masala on top.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
You may also be interested in: