Make it and You will love it.
• Beef Mince ½ kg
• Pomegranate seeds crushed soaked and drain 2 TBS
• Salt to taste
• Red chili flake 2 TBS
• Whole spices powder 1 TBS
• Green chilies 2 to 3 (crushed)
• Onion chopped ½ cup
• Coriander leaves ½ cup
• Coriander seeds crushed and roasted 1 TBS
• Gram flour roasted 2 TBS
• Egg 1
• Butter 2 TBS
1. Soak Pomegranate seeds in warm water for 10 minutes. Remove excess water and roughly grind them.
2. In a bowl, add beef mince, pomegranate seeds, gram flour, egg, onion, coriander leaves, green chilies, butter, all spices and mix well. Refrigerate the mixture for20 to 30 minutes.
3. Before frying add tomatoes, mix well, make a patty and add a tomato slice on top(optional) and fry each side 5 to 6 minutes on low flame until it done. Avoid turning sides in between.
4. Serve chapli kebab with chutney, ketchup, and naan. Enjoy!
You may also be interested in: