Ramzan is just around the corner and the only thing on our mind tasty fried snack just like crispy crumbly Aloo Samosa. Here the easy simple and quick recipe.
Samosa Patti (sheet):
- Flour 3 cup
- Salt To taste
- Cumin 1 Tsp
- Cooking Oil 3 TBS
Ingredients for Potato Filling
- Potatoes (Boiled & Meshed) 3
- Cooking Oil 2 Tbsp
- Cumin (Crushed) 1 Tbsp
- Salt To Taste
- Red Chilies Crushed 1 Tsp
- Turmeric ½ Tsp
- Onion 1 (small)
- Fresh Coriander 2 Tbsp
- Green Chilies 2
- Chaat Masala to taste
Direction for Samosa Patti:
- In a bowl, add flour, salt, cumin and cooking oil and mix it well.
- Now knead by adding water gradually.
- The dough is ready.
- Now take a small dough and roll out with the rolling pin.
- Now cut it from the center. Samosa Patti now ready.
Direction for Samosa Filling:
- In a cooking pan, add Cooking oil and heat and add cumin, coriander, and roast it.
- Now, add cumin red chili, turmeric and cook for a while.
- Now, add potatoes and mix it well.
- Now add green coriander, green chilies, chaat masala and mix it well.
- The filling is ready now.
Direction for Samosa Assembling:
- Take a samosa Patti(sheet) and fold it by using water to the corner.
- Now fill it with samosa filling and close the edges.
- Now deep fry in the hot cooking oil.
- Your tasty Aloo ka Samosa now ready to serve